
Rincón
... the best-kept secret of Puerto Rico!
or so they claim in every fucking tourist-trap flyer and magazine! If it's a secret... YOU'RE NOT DOING A VERY GOOD JOB OF KEEPING IT!
I don't know if they're relying on the stupidity and laziness of most rosy-assed gringos that fly into this island. But they're working towards destroying every bit of natural life and beauty there is left in this island. I was surprised to see one of these magazines (Places, I think it's called) describe detailedly how to get to this secluded little beach I remember going to a few years ago. Right near the Cabo Rojo lighthouse. The beach is fucking difficult to get to. Of course, they don't say that. The thing has no pavement, people! The road to the beach is filled with moon-sized craters the size of Ohio. DO NOT GO THERE!
It really pisses me off to see yet another beautiful, secluded, secret beach turned into tourist fodder. GODDAMN thet day this island turned into a "tropical paradise with the advantage of US currency". I feel like a Hawaiian renegade... Jeeeeez...

Get outta my fucking island, creepy alien!
BTW: my apologies to Stitch. He's the cutest. Not so with the other aliens.


.... creeepyyyyy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment