Friday, April 01, 2005

"Happy" droplets



I remember the day I saw this movie I instantly fell in love with the music. Unfortunately, this being a USA-filtered island, the soundtrack wasn't yet available. During those days my then-boyfriend was spending a month in Spain. I remember the irrepresible desire to just hop on a plane and go join him. I remember missing the guy to tears. Next time he called, I asked him to get the soundtrack for me. He did. Little did I know that the movie that made me cry so much out of nostalgia would have a soundtrack that could be best defined as "happinness in a bottle".

Plus finding out years after that Eze too has this CD was a reassurance ... :-)

1 comment:

mika flores said...

hehe, nice, sabras que el libro de watership down mi padre me lo doy a leer cuando tenia alrededor de 14 a 15 años. Te lo recomiendo, es genial