Sunday, February 06, 2005

Recent Buys



Jojo in the Stars
Which I haven't received yet, not yet not yet... Sent for it from the UK (got charged in Libras, which amounted to almost $30, but it's good, I hope it's worth it ...



The Little Mermaid

Japanese animation version! I remember watching this video over and over again when I was just 6 or 7 years old. I was OBSESSED with mermaids, thanks to the movie Splash (Darryll Hannah, Tom Hanks, John Candy ... remember?)... I started drawing mermaids on every scrap of paper, I asked for any mermaid-related item or toy I laid my eyes upon, I played pretend with other kids when I was in the water that I was a mermaid... if only I had learned to swim back then (... but no! I had to wait 13 additional years for that...) Well, you get the picture of how important this movie was for me ...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from the link to the creative photographer... The girl has awesome skills, but i much rather do her girlfried (her name is sara... i think)than her. Her friend looks more misteriuos with the darker haircolor...