
I LOVE her I LOVE her I LOVE her! I WANT one I WANT one I WANT one! Bua!
Travels through the literary compost produced by my mind throughout time... Please note that most if not all of these literary attempts were made before the present time, and should be taken as such: memorabilia produced by an adolescent mind. Look to the title for reference of date of writing.
4 comments:
It is a FUCKING DOLL! nothing else.... yes, empty plastic, but very pretty and would make me happy, ok?
not really, just the dreams of what I wished to be as a child: Alice in Wonderland, living in a bubble world... as I grow up my fantasies have become more twisted, and darker ... but they're still fantasies. It's all a matter of not letting the real world get to you and corrupt you. That's what Alice in Wonderland represents to me. So yes, a part of me is her and viceversa.
That my dreams are not unique and my fantasies are commonplace does not concern me: as I have read so many times "You are unique, just like everyone else". What makes these dreams and fantasies special to me is that they are in essence what make me who I am (I love myself pretty much, u know) ... and they are very much mine.
Now you (if it is about judging that we're making this of) must be a depressive maniac ... why obsess over a simple doll-post? If you had taken care of researching not only this blog but the other one I post in you might have had much more material for you to pick on me. Do your homework, mister. Or better yet: get a life.
For all you know, I could be 13 years old and utterly depressed by your comments and on the verge of suicide. Always take care of the judgemental things you say to others.
Please don't tickle me? ooookay ....
Anyways, you are welcome to roam... and i might pop by your blog, see what's it all about.
And "brusque" might not be the best word ... but then again, I can't think of a better one. If I do, I will let you know. For the moment being, you are welcome to check both my blogs and comment. Thick skin guaranteed.
Post a Comment