
Right now I'm giving a try to some online mp3's by Quarter Turn. These guys sound a bit like Aphex Twin (in my opinion). I'd sure like to see them live, see what energy they bring into the play of the sound. As it is, what I'm hearing, I likes.
Also, in the show, Introdujos. I reaaaaaally recommend a visit to the site, specially in the "Descargas" link, where you can find a video to the piece Milímetros. It's wonderfully brutal. I really want to know what piece of anime they used to make this.
Also joining in: Jorge Castro, whom I knew since I first saw Cornucopia. This time he will be joined by Gardy Pérez Ruiz (I don't know who he is, but go here if you want to learn more).
And of course, the faaabuliz Balún, which I totally love (and love seeing live).
So, yes, I will certainly be going to this one gem of a show. ;-) See ya there!
BTW: I forgot to add: been hearing Stina Nordenstam. Her website is in another language other than English or Spanish, cannot understand it, really, that's why I won't link it here, but do look her up, it's worth the effort.

No comments:
Post a Comment