Scratch out the iPod, I already got one!
My new toy!!!
And... drumroll please...
NIKON COOLPIX 3200!!!
AHHH! Ecstasy! VERY precious gift which will prove invaluable sooner than later - THANX Eze!
Already found that it's superior to the one I lost, and I still have a LOT to find out about it ...
So, Xmas already arrived for me... need nothing else ... place your X-mas petition here (hint: Make a comment)... Santa may get generous this year ...
and YOU (yeah you, you know who you are) might just (and maybe more than just "might") get lucky!

2 comments:
Viste, yo se que ya me regalaste...pero y si yo quiero un carro?? nunca llené la aplicación de la petición..meh!!...i want a car!!
Chichi...=)...
'buste, gracias por los regalos envdd..sin ellos no escucharía na y estaría a pie...ajajajaja...
...although...i really want that car.....
No car for you! despues vas y lo esbielas en dos meses! >-(
Post a Comment