| Random; When was the last time.. & Did you ever... (90 questions long) | |
| First off | |
| What time is it?: | 12:55 PM |
| Why are you doing this survey?: | Out of boredom |
| What do you think you'll accomplish by doing so?: | Have yet another useless survey in my blog |
| Alright.. So, how old are you?: | 27 |
| I see. That's good. And where are you from?: | Puerto Rico |
| Good good.. Right?: | ... didn't have a choice about it, did I? |
| Now to the 'when was the last time'... | |
| you've gone out with friends?: | 6 days ago |
| you've eaten an apple?: | Too long ago to remember |
| you've danced?: | 6 days ago I did a lame. half-assed attempt at moving to a rythm |
| You've stared at the phone, waiting for someone to call?: | A few weeks ago, when Eze was awat @ St. Lois |
| you've hoped something impossible would happen?: | I believe nothing is impossible. |
| what was it?: | ... I even believe the existence of unicorns is factible. |
| you've played with your beanie babies?: | Two months ago, when we moved and I set them up on the uppermost shelf. |
| you've cried for a stupid reason?: | oh, that happens too often to keep count... |
| you thought you were betrayed by someone close?: | About two years ago, in the midst of a messy breakup. |
| you hit yourself for being stupid?: | Can't remember, I don't tend to hit myself that hard. |
| you thought life would just.. end?: | I've never been that desperate. |
| How's about when you -wished- life would end?: | Two years +, when my house burned down... and then I unwished it a few days later. |
| when was the last time you've said 'oww' as a reflex?: | Ha! That happens too often too. I'm painfully clumsy. |
| you talked to your best friend?: | This morning, when I kissed him good-bye (for the day). :-) |
| you 'talked' to your enemy?: | ... I have no enemies that I know of. |
| you actually thought you were right, but weren't? and why?: | Why do I forget the times I'm wrong? |
| you thought you would go crazy and why?: | Two years ago, when a former lover admitted to reading into my messenger conversations. |
| someone was driving you crazy?: | This happens every time my ex gets incredibly, unjustifiably possessive. |
| you whatched T.V.?: | Last night I watched some. |
| you went on AIM?: | Years ago. It never stuck. |
| you went on MSN?: | Right now I'm on it |
| you asked advice from someone? and who?: | Perhaps some days ago, I may have asked Eze for advice, that's part of our nomral, daily chitter-chatter. |
| you've given advice to someone? was it good advice?: | A few hours ago. I think it was okay advice. |
| you've played with one of your (past or present) pets?: | Last night I got Medea out for a spin in her new, clear plastic globe. |
| you've been bit by a moskito: | Happens too often in this island. A mosquito is circling me right now. |
| you've danced the 'macarana' infront of more than 10 people?: | 5 or 6 years ago, I might have... |
| you watched a movie? which was it?: | Last Sunday we watched (again) the extended edition of Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring |
| you've seriously asked yourself about your life?: | All the time! My life and my self are in constant revision (that's how I keep my goals and emotions in check). |
| you killed something? weither it be bug or pet..?: | Consciously? Two days ago I killed two baby centipedes (I think that's what they were). |
| you asked yourself about god?: | A few years ago, but the conclusion was a very swift "Doesn't exist!". I never bothered again with that. |
| someone kissed you?: | This morning. :-D |
| you smelled something?: | 2 hours ago (lunch!) |
| you touched something(aside from the keybord)?: | I have an obsessive-compulsive thing with my lips :-( |
| you've been bored to death?: | It happens here @ work every afternoon. |
| you wanted to kiss someone?: | Right now!!! |
| you wanted to hug someone?: | Right now part two, Electric Boogaloo! |
| you hugged someone who really needed it?: | Yesterday (if I'm not mistaken, at least he felt like he needed it) |
| you decided it was time to make a serious change?: | A few months ago, when I decided to move out from mom's (again). |
| you traveled further away than anywere you've ever thought of going?: | I haven't done that yet (and I have traveled, but it has been fairly expected) |
| you went on vacation?: | The first week of July - went to see Dad in Florida. Last week of July I was forced to take a second week off (company shutdown). |
| you drank a chocolate milkshake?: | Ooooooh! Too long ago! DAMMIT! >.< |
| Enough of that. Second part; Have you ever; | |
| Sang with the birds?: | Yes ^_^ We have some nice singing birds around here. |
| Really needed someone to talk to, so just talked to yourself?: | Yes (although not too much lately) |
| Thought life was just a pile of crap? ...: | ... no, I don't think so. |
| ..But the next day you thought it as the best thing that could ever happen?: | That's more like it. |
| Told your best friend to just 'buzz off'?: | Not out loud. |
| regreted saying something mean?: | Yes. |
| regreted saying something stupid?: | Yes. |
| been told something that affected you far beyond what it should have?: | Yes. |
| picked on the 'smaller' guy and 'actually' felt 'no' shame?: | Oh, YES! |
| hated to be yourself?: | Some days, that's what it's all about. |
| wanted to be someone else?: | Yes, but not permanently. |
| if so, who?: | The weirdest? I once got to the point of wanting to be my lover (well, he's an ex now, but still it's a pretty fucking weird thing to want) |
| wished upon a star or.. something else?: | I used to do that constantly until I noticed it didn't work - and that I wasn't wishing for the best either. |
| thought your wildest dream was to actually come true?: | 1998. I REALLY believed my ex was gonna come back into my arms. HA! |
| went out with someone you didn't even know the name?: | Never. |
| watched a movie and cried all the way through? if so which?: | There was one that almost did the trick, but I was all tender at the time, and I can't remember which movie was it. |
| done sword fighting?: | Never, but I've held swords in my hand, and it doesn't feel particularly compelling. |
| beleived in fairytails and legends?: | I still do. |
| been forced into playing something you didn't want to? if so what?: | Not so much playing a game as playing a role, and the one I hate most is the role of groupie... 'cuz I'm nobody's groupie. |
| counted sheep?: | At some point I tried and it woke me up even more. |
| counted the clouds?: | No, I just notice and play with the shapes. |
| tried to count all the stars?: | Yes, but I gave up too soon in the game. |
| seen stars around your head?: | Only when I rub my eyelids. |
| been to disney land?: | No. |
| counted to over 1000?: | No (I have no patience) |
| thoughts your life's sole perpous was to fill out these surveys?: | Never. |
| wanted to hit someone for being what you've wished for?: | Oh, yes ... but then I saw her in person and found her so cute, that I only wanted to bed her, instead. |
| wanted to poke some random guy/girl, cackle evily then prance away happily?: | Ummm ... no, but I've felt tempted to throw water or coffe at some upper-level coworkers just to see how they react. |
| crashed into a wall by accident?: | Twice into walls, thrice into poles (in my car, not on foot) |
| told a friend you hated them?: | No, I think I have never admitted to that kind of passion to someone I'm mad at. |
| said something so stupid you couldn't even beleive you said so?: | Yes. |
| if so what?: | Can't remember. My memory selectively erases embarassing moments. |
| said something so smart you couldn't even beleive it?: | Yes. |
| thought of yourself as a 'super star'?: | Nope. |
| decided someone close to you just wasn't worth your time anymore?: | Sadly, yes. |
| thrown a pie at someone's face?(I've always wanted to do so): | No, but I've had pie smeared on my face. |
| thrown an egg at someone?: | No. |
| received a stupid nickname? care to share?: | Oh hoooo ... yes and no. |
| thought these surveys were fun?: | Yes. |
| thought these surveys were a waste of time?: | That too. |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys You've been totally Bzoink*d | |
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Survey Fever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice site!
[url=http://fatthdew.com/aoxa/sliy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dzzuqmfk.com/ulit/cqaq.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
Good design!
http://fatthdew.com/aoxa/sliy.html | http://bnnbteqz.com/zwsx/ttql.html
Post a Comment