Okay, so I was thinking back to when I used to have all things I had stored, accumulated and cherished throughout my 25 years of age (up until two years ago, when my house burned down)... more precisely, thinking about the music I used to have. I think I got to own a small CD collection very particular to my own taste, from which I was able to recover only a fraction. Some things I had, no one else I know has... I am still tying to remember, and keep in mind for the next time I log into Limewire. I have this knack of forgetting everything I had made mental note to download whenever I log onto a place I can download it from. Or a place I can buy it from (it is funny, but it's the same with things I wanna buy: I fall in love with an item and want it desperately, until I get the money to buy it, then I forget about it. That's why in the rare occasion that I fall in love with an item, I try to buy it as far as my budget permits)...
So, I have in mind to start making a list here of the albums I'm still missing as they come into my mind...
1) Turmalina, Natalia Oreiro
2) The Kama Sutra Soundtrack
3) The Prince of Egypt Soundtrack
(... to be continued)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good design!
[url=http://gbqmudok.com/fqqt/eltj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ihgmghmk.com/dssz/wigi.html]Cool site[/url]
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
Good design!
http://gbqmudok.com/fqqt/eltj.html | http://idndhiwj.com/dnfz/eagi.html
Post a Comment