Thursday, January 13, 2005

Weyland and the Strip Club from Hell!

... or how I got my groove back in the summer, in the back of a Chevy Van full of tomato crates ... :-S riiiight!



[ x ] Spell your first name backwards: anaiD

[ x ] The story behind your screen name: There is no story... Anais is a twist on "my name spelled backwards" (despite some conspiracy theories).

[ x ] Are you gay: I am pretty, oh so pretty ... yeah, incredibly gay on happy occassions only.

[ x ] Where do you live: at Mom's, which is incredibly sad.

[ x ] Wallet: it's Emily's cat, which reminded me of Cleo. A chance buy at Hot Topic.

[ x ] Hairbrush: a smaller one for my purse, a bigger one for home. They both look the same: same blue design. They're like sister brushes. Fairly distinguishable from the rest of the brushes at home, which was the intention.

[ x ] Jewelry worn daily: silver pendants with reddish embedded stones, plus small silver hoops on the additional 3 ear piercings. Also surgical steel tongue stud and stainless steel navel ring with cherry motifs.

[ x ] Pillow covers: why even ask? Does it matter? YES! I have fabric casings on my pillows to absorb any nightly saliva emissions.

[ x ] Blanket: comforters are way better … they’re more … comfy…yeah…

[ x ] Sunglasses: I’m still in that eternal search for the perfect ones. I’ve let two pairs go without buying for lack of money. Next ones I see are IT!

[ x ] Underwear: a mismatch of second-hand charity and new things mistreated. I need a new collection fast!

[ x ] CD in stereo right now: no stereo, no CD. I’m an iPod follower 100% (and since I’m at work, I’m not listening to it right now)

[ x ] Tattoos: three and in search for some extra money for wings on my ankles.

[ x ] Piercings: ears (3 and 2), navel and tongue stud (used to have my nose pierced, but I let it seal shut when I found this new job)

[ x ] What you are wearing now: work clothes – this button down, short-sleeved shirt, sky blue, with the company logo, brown trousers (kind of spandex-y, not too pretty but here comfort goes first and foremost)

[ x ] Hair: long, black, straight and boring.


WHO or WHAT (was/is/are)

[ x ] In my mouth: cigarette-craved teeth and the taste of freedom touching 5 o’clock

[ x ] In my head: stuck on the right side – a phone

[ x ] Wishing: to get out of here, even if it be for a smoke!

[ x ] After this: I dunno, hopefully it will keep me entertained ‘til five, and then home it is!

[ x ] Talking to: Mr. Edwin Sierra, from BPPR in Las Catalinas Mall, Caguas, PR.

[ x ] Eating: nothing yet. Too early for lunch, too late for breakfast… brunch maybe? But there’s nothing around.

[ x ] Person you wish you could see right now: my boyfriend, actually … and my Dad. Been missing him since he hopped on that plane.

[ x ] Something you're looking forward to in the next month: to get away from it all with Eze, disconnect from all surroundings and just relax.

[ x ] The last thing you ate: French toast sticks with butter and Aunt Jemima maple syrup

[ x ] Something that you are deathly afraid of: “deathly” is too strong a word. I am very afraid of bees. And death.

[ x ] Do you like candles: is this a trick question? Yes, I like candles… why?

[ x ] Do you like hot wax: hot wax is the momma of candles, so yeah, I do.

[ x ] Do you like incense: ohhh clove, sandalwood, and nag champa are my faves (it used to be strawberry, but that’s beginner stuff)

[ x ] Do you like the taste of blood: in small doses, yes. But it gets tired after a while.

[ x ] Do you believe in love: yes.

[ x ] Do you believe in soul mates: not as in fate-decided soul mates but more as in incredibly-in-synch people (and that can happen with more than one person, although not probably)

[ x ] Do you believe in love at first sight: No, just lust at first sight, and then that sight will probably be impaired by alcohol.

[ x ] Do you believe in Heaven: no, just chocolate.

[ x ] Do you believe in forgiveness: why not? It’s a possibility for everyone.

[ x ] Do you believe in God: no.

[ x ] What do you want done with your body when you die: cut me up in bits, donate whatever organs are useful, burn me, use my ashes as fertilizer, whatever does good for those left behind. When I die my soul goes one way and the shell doesn’t belong to me anymore.

[ x ]Worst Enemy: Fear.

[ x ] If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: a dog.  Again.

[ x ] What is the latest you've ever stayed up: Once I stayed up all night, right through the next morning and into 3:00PM.

[ x ] Ever been to Belgium: nope. Anyone volunteering plane tickets there?

[ x ] Can you eat with chopsticks: Haven’t tried, but I might be able.

[ x ] What's your favorite coin: the prettiest I’ve seen is the 500 pesos coin from Colombia (two-tone rocks)

[ x ] What are some of your favorite candy: chocolate and mint, but not blended. The combination is rather bland.

[ x ] What's something that you wish people would understand: If everyone understood one thing the same way, we would have the perfect setting for a Brave New World. So no, I don’t want people to understand anything my way. It could be dangerous.

[ x ] What's something you wish you could understand better: how real life works in stead of how I would like it to work.

[ x ] Thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: see my boyfriend before tomorrow, and for tomorrow to go quickly so it can be Friday then! :D

[ x ] What does your name mean: Divinity.. yeah …

[ x ] How old are you: 26 (soon to be 27)

[ x ] How old are you mentally (as in are you mature?): 17, all the time! ^_^

[ x ] What are your worst qualities: I’m too damn emotional for my own good.

[ x ] How long does it take you to get ready in the morning: approximately 45 minutes if I take it easy, 30 minutes if I’m kinda on the run but have breakfast, 15 minutes if my bed kicks me out

[ x ] Do you dream at night: I do! Too much, I would say.

[ x ] Do you remember your dreams : half of the time, I do. But when I do, it’s terribly frightening or confusing

[ x ] Describe one: last night I dreamt I was pregnant (second time in my lifeI dream this). The rest of the time I dream Terry-Gilliam-esque dreams.

[ x ] What time do you go to bed usually: usually at 1AM, but on weekends it doesn’t even matter, I’m too busy to be looking at the clock.

[ x ] What time do you wake up normally: 6:30 or 7AM on weekdays …

[ x ] At what time do you wake up on weekends: around noon unless there are things to be done.

[ x ] Do you find waking late nice or annoying: it’s HEAVENLY!

[ x ] Do you sleep with one pillow or two: one under my head, another pressed up to my chest (I like to sleep hugging something or someone)

[ x ] Do you like school: I wanna go back! 

[ x ] Why/why not: I wanna get my Interior Design degree.

[ x ] Whats ur fave subject: ART

[ x ] Most hated subject: I never understood the need for phys ed.

[ x ] Do you have a fave teacher: The best I met from a professional point of view is Prof. Marta Colón.

[ x ] Ever had a crush on a teacher: let’s not ask these dangerous questions.

[ x ] Are you a maths/science person or an english/drama person: I’m a math/drama person who is fascinated by science and know English very well.


~FAMILY~

[ x ] Do you like your parents: I love them, so it doesn’t matter if I like them or not. We’re beyond that.

[ x ] Ever run away from home: yes. Twice.

[ x ] Ever thought about it: If I ever thought about it, I would end up doing it.

[ x ] Do you have any brothers or sisters: one brother, one sister, two stepsisters, one stepbrother. Too few men in the family.

[ x ] Do you feel your parents spoil you: Never.


~RELATIONSHIPS~

[ x ] Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend: yes, an excellent one at that.

[ x ] If so, are you in love with them: HIM, not THEM. And yes, I am.

[ x ] Do they love you: Yes, HE does.

[ x ]Most romantic thing they've ever done for you: Hear me out even at my worst moments (I know I’m not easy to bear with).


~RELIGION~

[ x ] Do you have a religion: I wouldn’t call pantheism a religion, but more like a way of life.

[ x ] Do you practice it: no, I’m already perfect at it, I don’t need practice.

[ x ] Do you believe in God/Goddess: only as one of man’s oldest inventions (and not a very original one at that)

[ x ] Jesus?: he might have lived, I believe he did. And that he smoked a liiiiittle bit too much weed. God’s son! Pshiia!

[ x ] Satan? A spinoff from Baccus.

[ x ] Hell?: only the one we create in our minds.

[ x ] If you died tomorrow what do you believe will happen to you?: My body will decay, my soul will go wander in a forest or something.

[ x ] Does death scare you?: Only the death of my loved ones.


~MORALS~

[ x ] Have you ever been drunk?: often enough to fill my monthly quota.

[ x ] Taken drugs?: yep, and consumed them too.

[ x ] Stolen?: If I did, I cannot remember.

[ x ] Shoplifted?: Once. A button.

[ x ] Lied to a boyfriend or girlfriend? Yes, and not proud of it.

[ x ] Gotten into a fight?: yes, fistfights by the age of nine, verbal rouses by the age of … uhhh … I don’t know, I don’t have the wit for verbal rouses.

[ x ] Are you more innocent or guilty?: it’s a mix of yellows and grays with me.

[ x ] Would you date a drug addict?: Been there, done that.

[ x ] Have you ever had to look after someone who was a drug addict?: No. He could take care of himself pretty good (except when it came to $$$)

[ x ] Are you racist?: no.

[ x ] Are you discriminatory to anyone?: yes, to intolerant people and those cruel to animals and children.

[ x ] Have you been a hypocrite in the past?: at some point I must have been, but I’d rather call it diplomacy, I only do it to keep civilized “peace”

[ x ] Do you have an open or closed mind to other peoples beliefs and feelings?: I have an open mind just as long as the other part keeps his/her mind open too.


~MEDIA~

[ x ] Do you watch tons of tv?: every once in a while I catch a show, but it’s not mandatory (except for ALIAS, which is sacred)

[ x ] Do you listen to the radio often?: each day I’m more involved…. 89.7 Radio Universidad de Puerto Rico.

[ x ] Do you read the newspaper?: little bits here and there, if and only if I catch it before mom takes it away in the morning.

[ x ] Do you read magazines?: not regularly, but maybe cuz I haven’t found a great magazine.

[ x ] Are you a couch potato?: on occasions and not more than 6 hours at a time.

[ x ] Do you use the internet too much?: Not as often as I’d like to. I have internet in my job but very little time and freedom to use it.


~MUSIC~

[ x ] Whats your fave style of music?: electronic experimentalism combined with acoustic tradition … or something.

[ x ] Do you play an instrument?: not even my voice qualifies as a musical agent.

[ x ] Do you sing?: in the shower, far away from people.

[ x ] Whats your fave band?: I have a few, but not A FAVE except Bjork (and lately I’ve been getting fed up with her)

[ x ] Whats your fave Song: they come and go, but right now I don’t get tired of hearing Hope vol. 2 by Apocalytica

No comments: